A viral video on social media shows a female student of University of Port-harcourt laying lifeless on the ground.
Online rumors bears that she inhaled a dangerous chemical during laboratory practicals.
Watch video below.
University of Portharcourt what is it ? Always Deaths and tragedies please who knows why the first person passed out pls rt cos I need answees, this happened yesterday #NIGERIA #BBNaijaReunion alex #okduet #Blackface #SchoolNoBeScam #GMNSwithMannieandtaymi #Sadness pic.twitter.com/QSQmXiGac2
— Okduet.com (@okduet) March 19, 2019