Independent National Electotal Commission has listed out the do’s and don’ts that voters are expected to abide by during the forth coming election.
One of the rules explicitly states that no one is allowed to blare sirens while in election ground and during the election. This includes health teams and security units.
Seven rules to abide by during the election
1. No campaigning for votes, or persuasion of voters to not vote for a candidate.
2. No shouting of slogans concerning the election, or in support of any party
3. No one should be in possession of an offensive weapon or wear any apparel calculated to intimidate voters.
4. No one is allowed to use a vehicle bearing the colour or symbol of a political party or candidate.
5. No one is allowed to loiter at polling units without lawful excuse after voting or after being refused to vote.
6. No one is allowed to snatch or destroy any election materials.
7. No one is allowed to blare siren.
- News5 days ago
Yahoo boys release dogs on EFCC operatives in Ibadan
- Entertainment2 days ago
Loom has crashed – what next ?
- News2 days ago
Pastor makes females drink his semen in Church, says it’s a Holy Milk
- News4 days ago
Full gist on the worship minister, Michael Arowosaiye, who committed suicide
- Entertainment4 days ago
Grumpy Cat – Pet worth $100 million dies at 7
- Politics2 days ago
Bizzare reason why politicians send their children abroad for studies
- News14 hours ago
Naira Marley’s mum weep in court as he is taken away
- News1 day ago
Monday Motivation – You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take