This Monday marks the first of its’s kind in 2019. As well as our goals and dreams of what we want to become. It not to late to start all over again. When there is life there is hope.
Below are series of motivational quotes culled from the most engaging social network hashtag – #MondayMotivation. We look to inspire our readers and ourselves as well because we believe everyone has a set goal to achieve. Remember, it may be rough, but whatever we put out mind to, we push through.
Believe in luck but work very hard and very smart. – Dipo
We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but of appreciating what we do have. – Shanel
Don’t give up on things when you think you can fight for it. It’s difficult to wait but it’s more difficult to regret.” – Awasthi
Sometimes in Life it’s about the the ability to believe in where your going even when your not sure what lies ahead. – John McGrath
The only limits you have are the limits you believe.
A positive mind finds a way it can be done; a negative mind looks for all the ways it can’t be done – Arora
You have to keep on getting up because staying down is not an option. Fearless. Live your life & have no regrets. – Dimande
“Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you’ve ever been, to stand up taller than you than you ever were.”
“The struggle you’re in today, is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tee
Love is not by saying I LOVE YOU, It’s about care and attention which Proves that your love is really true. – Arvind
A seed grows with no sound but a tree falls with huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quite. – Kumari
When you make a mistake… there are only three things you should ever do about it, – admit it, – learn from it, and – not to repeat it. – Sangs
No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is.
Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. – Diarra
Don’t try to prove yourself to your haters.
A Smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
No One is you and that’s your Super Power.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. – CushKelvins
Always b optimistic, hopeful, & positive that things are going to work out for u. No matter what’s happening, u can decide right now with a shift of your mindset and a change of attitude that blessings will enter your life. Never lose hope. Never stop believing. – Rakesh
You don’t need a New Day to start over.. You only need a New Mindset! – Mister Ambitious
The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.
Each sunrise brings a new day with new hopes for a new beginning.
A negative mind will never give you a positive life. – Khan
If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
A 4 year degree attained after 7 years is still a degree. A graduation at 50 is still a graduation. A business started at 65 is still a business. It’s okay to start over. Don’t let people confine you with their timelines of success. – Brigette
Success is not always what you see. – Jerry
It does not matter how slow you go, so as long as you don’t stop.
No one irrespective of the class, sex and age accomplished his dream without drinking from the bitter streams of life A life completely free from difficulties & struggle does not exist anywhere on earth, not even in the barn of the rich and powerful.
Your time is your most precious asset. Keep your FOCUS on where you want to go and what you want to achieve—not on what you fear. – Tim Marshall
Will Simi and Adekunle Gold’s marriage be forever ? – Yes, read why
Simi and Adekunle Gold, two Nigerians favorite artist tied the knot few days ago and subsequently released a music video to mark the “Promise” the have made for each other. We already answered the question “if the marriage between Simisola aka Simi and Adekunle Gold will last forever” and our answer is “Yes”.
Here is why. First let’s take a look at their public profile.
Adekunle Gold – (Omoba Adekunle Kosoko)
Omoba Adekunle Kosoko was born on January 28, 1987 into the Kosoko royal family of Lagos State, Nigeria.
Adekunle developed interest in music while listening to songs by King Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey. He became a member of his church’s junior choir during his teenage years, and went on to write his first song at the age of 15.
Simi – (Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye)
Simi was born on April 19, 1988 in Ojuelegba, a suburb of Surulere, as the last of 4 children.
Simi grew up dancing and singing as a member of her local church’s choir until she wrote her first song at the age of 10. She attended Stars International College, a secondary school in Ikorodu, Lagos State. She is an alumna of Covenant University where she studied Mass Communication.
Why Simi and Adekunle Gold will last forever
Simi and Adekunle Gold are coming from a christian family background and they uphold a high level of moral value. That is why you don’t see them feature unnecessary sultry content in their videos or songs which most artist do to attract audience. Simi and Gold stick to passing message to their audience and not only satisfying the visuals. Original and meaningful concepts emerge from their songs making their music evergreen.
It is easier for couples who are into the same line of work to understand each other work’s demands. Both artist will grow each other directly or indirectly, adding more cement to the marriage. Its hard to come in between a couple who do the same business. Already, “Promise” a new music video which marks their marriage is making waves and more is yet to come, Nigerians believe.
Simi has always been a good lover
Following Simi, an afro-pop artist is a collections of love songs, “Tiff” “Remind Me” etc. She constanly remins her listerners that she can fall for you if only you can steal her heart. Adekunle Gold has put a ring on her finger and already its stuck in her finger. A new video release by the afro-couple title “Promise” shows a strong connection between both singers.
Adekunle Gold has always wanted to marry
Humble Adekunle Gold in his very popular song “Pick Up” reminds Nigerians that one day a Saturday will be for him. “Orente” is another show of his love to a woman whom he can call his wife.
Their marriage is not a public marriage
Right from day one, when Simi is asked concerning her relationship with anyone during an interview, she drops a silence. She respects people’s opinions and acknowledges the fact that it has some effect in one’s life. Therefore she chose to keep her relationship with anybody secret, until she ties the knot which she did few days ago. Unsurprisingly, Adekunle Gold agreed to keep it that way too.
Simi is private with her personal relationships despite public opinions on her possible cling with Falz the bahd guy. When asked during an interview with Koko Magazine, “What is the real story behind your relationship with Flaz and Adekunle Gold ?“.
“You know they are great artistes that I have worked with, maybe I done more work with Falz, people think something going on, but there is nothing going on between me and Falz“.
Simi and Adekunle Gold had their wedding on a rather low-key, inviting 300 guests, no public noise, nothing.
Talk, Falz’s music video explained
Falz the bahd guy’s new music video of his song titled “Talk” has definitely had a lot of Nigerians talking as the controversial rapper adds yet another controversial topic to screen of important concerns of the country.
We understand the video in full after going through the motions and controversial scenes filled with bring you a non-debatable explanation to the hidden meanings behind “Talk” by Falz.
The video starts with a young boy setting up his video game, SEGA.
He has to choose between “Save Nigeria,” “Relocate to Yankee,” and “Join Gang”. He picks save nigeria and the story progresses.
Talk highlights the Muslim rights concern MURIC’s earlier attack on falz to take down the video of “This is Nigeria ” because of the girls dancing shaku shaku on a hijab which falz responded they should meet him in court. Apparently, after all the “Shout”, MURIC never met him in court or took the case any higher considering they had no reason to in the first place. It shows Falz dressed as a lawyer (which he is) and the said hijabi girls that caused the stir in the video of “This is nigeria”, sighting how unapologetic Falz is about the video and don’t we love him for that?.
Another highlight of the “Talk” video is a man walking into a room with the sign post of “London” as falz sings “4 years tenor, 3 years holiday “. This is obviously a jab at the president who has spent most of his time traveling to London for medical reasons and leaving the country he claims so hard to be trying to fix which makes us all wonder.
It later shows the little boy, who is at the start of the video and seems to be controlling falz as a character, try picking between three parties, CPA, which carries the logo of the known APC, the DPD, carrying the logo of the PDP and also an unknown party which he selects. This leads him to another slide to pick between a broom, an umbrella and mace. He picks the mace. then it cuts to two senators with an umbrella and a broom fighting with falz landing in the middle, with the mace, throwing each senator aside, insinuating that the government is more than the parties as the mace is a symbol of authority.
He also highlighted the utter disorganization of senators during elections and how old men still want to reign as apparently, they aren’t tired and perhaps which to die on such seats?. Now let’s not forget the part of government officials and people in power finding it hard to pay salaries and as at 2019, corpers still receive 19,800 naira as an allowance.
Well, he didn’t leave out a pastor who own three private jet but have poor members. General overseer of Living faith tabernacle Church aka Winners chapel owns about three private jet.
He also highlights the way “commomers” are burned alive for stealing but politicians are praised.
The poor security of the country, the fact youths have no jobs. The last verse goes.
” We dey suffer
We dey smile
We dey fear to talk
My people no get job
My people no get work
These days we no know if authority dey for office
Because the yawa wey we see no be the security wey you promise
And the cup e don full, we don tire for all the rubbish
All the punishment
Na me talk am oh”
The video ends with the announcement of his album being released on the 15th of January. Aren’t we all looking forward to it?
Simple Steps on How to Spot Broke girls
Please note that this thread doesn’t have any intention of castigating the female folks but if you fall under these category you better start amending your ways because it’s becoming annoying to me.
1) when you take them out, they bring out their phones and start snapping the food: what the hell is that? Are you that hungry? Can’t you have some decorum in public? They act as though they have never seen an exotic dish in their full life. Next thing is to start looking for nylon to wrap the meat with the excuse that they can’t finish it. .
2) They spend so much on makeup: yes with empty pockets yet they buy very expensive makeup. A friend bought a mac powder for 13k recently and was begging me to lend her money, who does that? What’s the point using iman, mac, inglot, sleek, orekelewa etc when you can’t pay your rent or eat properly. They always make mouth about using expensive makeups, don’t let that deceive you, they are broke!!!
3) They go to expensive restaurants in group: 6 girls on a table with a bottle of sprite and a plate of steak meat in a bad ass place like hardrock cafe? When they see you placing orders and swiping your card with ease they feel intimidated. You can’t compare someone who leaves the house 5am everyday to work their ass off to you who spends your time chatting and doing nothing! A miracle can’t happen.
4) They use really expensive phones: if i’m in a ladies hangout and you trying to impress me with your phone, I look at your hair, your handbag, your nails, your vocabulary, how you comport yourself, how you eat, what you wearing…..if all these added makes 10percent outa 100 sorry you trying too hard to fit in, you are broke!
5) They always snap pics in cars and hotel bathrooms: if I dare see multiple hotels pics as your profile picture, I delete that person instantly. A hotel bathroom isn’t an office, the front seat of cars isn’t an investment. Taking selfies in cars doesn’t make you posh, how about owning one yourself? Quit the childish act today, thank me later.
6) They use fake leg chains: sorry babe if your leg chain ain’t gold, you are broke! You can’t be sampling a gutter used leg chain you bought from balogun and be acting big. By the way has your leg chain helped you? Those 5 piercings you’v got in your ears have they connected you? Did you decorate those piercings with gold earrings or cheap metals? Better look for a way to seal them up.
7) They worship boyfriends:
8) They can sex chat, send nudes and beg for airtime online, when u insult them they will reply u with just one words forming dope girl meanwhile inside their hearts you have killed them like boko haram bomb they will spend the whole day thinking about their life because of what you said.
9) They are very lazy and always wants to date a yahoo boy as if yahoo boy does not hustle for the money, If you know how had it is to get paid then you will know no work is harder than yahoo if it’s easy boys for no dey do plus.
10) They always come to Facebook to celebrate their parents for no reason. they will post things like: he is the best dad, she is the best mom, meanwhile at home they disrespect their parents and their parents disrespect them too because they’re not useful to the family.
Entertainment6 days ago
Talk, Falz’s music video explained
News1 week ago
How to Register for 2019 JAMB UTME Examination without hassle
Social Media17 hours ago
Asiwaju Micheal, Business man who committed suicide over rape accusation on Twitter
News1 week ago
Unlucky man Beaten black and blue for stealing ladies panties
Entertainment6 days ago
#MondayMotivation – Once there is Life, there is Hope
Social Media4 days ago
10 Year Challenge, see our top picks
Social Media4 days ago
Person who called Falz’s Dad a Sugar Daddy has landed in Police Custody
News3 days ago
Presbyterian pastor Justin Hoke sacked for saying “Homosexuality is still a sin”