He was weak because he embraced the “POWER OF LOVE” over the “LOVE OF POWER”
I have NEVER seen a man so insulted in his life YET so loved. 2 years gone and the North has called him names, the South West has called him names; the South East has called him names even his brothers have bashed him, YET he remains the light that was at the end of a very dark tunnel. I have never seen a leader who preferred the “POWER OF LOVE” to the “LOVE OF POWER”. I have never seen a calmer and humble man like this “weak” JONATHAN. Like David tending to his flocks in the bush, GEJ was tending to students in the classroom and then he was approached to get his 2 passports. Grace had found him as he was picked to become a deputy governor without a godfather or political background or friends. From there is history……..
…………. The weak and incompetent man climbed to the number one spot even in the midst of STRONG AND COMPETENT MEN.
SOME OF HIS QUOTES REALLY SHOWED HOW WEAK HE WAS.
1) Only a weak man will say “My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian” strong men will say “When I lose the election, the dogs and baboons will be soaked in their blood”.
2) Only a weak man after being insulted by other regions will say “We are not sworn enemies… We are neighbours who sometimes offend each other, but can always sit down to talk over our differences”. Strong men will send crocodile tears, and python dance to the regions to kill innocent people.
3) GEJ was weak, only a weak man would say “Nobody should rig for me. I am assuring Nigerians that though I am contesting, nobody must manipulate votes in my favour. Our votes must count, one man one vote, one woman one vote, one youth, one vote” Strong men just write results in Aso Rock and damn the consequences.
4) Only a weak man would make a call after he has lost an election that was manipulated just to save millions of lives and he said “It was an election and not a war, there was no winner and no loser, we all want a better country”. Strong men after they have lost will order their supporters to kill corpers and even the pregnant corpers and take out the babies.
5) He was so weak he said and meant this “I am loyal to Nigeria’s economy. I don’t have accounts or property abroad. All my children live and school in Nigeria”. Strong men have their Children live and school in UK all their lives insulting GEJ and instigating anarchy in a country they and their families are not living.
6) WEAK men own up to challenges but still say “We may not have overcome our challenges, but neither have our challenges overcome us”. Strong men when faced with challenges just BLAME GEJ.
7) Weak men preach peace because they are weak “Our founding fathers… did not dream of a country where neighbours and friends would exchange bullets in place of handshakes”. Strong men say is either this or WE DIE, while their children and wife are in far away UK. Strong men say it’s BLOOD for BLOOD.
8) A weak man will unite all tribes together as one. But a strong man will bring about division among tribes as we can testify the statement “constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%”.
9) Only a weak man would leave Aso rock healthy with his wife and family. We all know what happened to the strong men before and after him.
I can go on and one to prove GEJ was a “weak man”. But lastly only a weak man can say this “I prefer to see the silver lining in the dark cloud rather than the dark cloud in the silver lining”. This is why he never answers them; he sees the silver lining in the insults and they only make him stronger. 2 years gone, and he has loved ones that would stand by him.
MAY GEJ LIVE LONG AND MAY GOD GRANT HIM THE GRACE NEVER TO CHANGE FROM BEING WEAK TO BEING “STRONG”. AGAIN ONLY A WEAK PRESIDENT CAN UNITE NIGERIA THE WAY HE DID. 2 YEARS GONE AND A STRONG AND COMPETENT MAN HAS TORN NIGERIA APART. INDEED THERE LIES GREAT UNTOLD STRENGTH IN WEAKNESS AND GEJ PROVES THAT.
IF EVERYONE LEAVES THIS MAN, I WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO INSULT HIM; HE IS MY WEAK HERO.
written by Prince Philip
Employment seeking girl steals N108k from her prospective employer
Opportunity comes but once, this young girl believes as she stole N108k from her prospective employer. A female jobseeker has been captured for taking One Hundred and Eight Thousand Naira amid her prospective employee meeting in Delta State.
It was accumulated that the businessperson at the organization had ventured out to get something, leaving the suspect in the workplace. The young lady professedly utilized the chance to take N108k and fled.
Good fortune, be that as it may, ran out on her, days after the fact, while going through the road where the workplace is found. She was expeditiously caught and dragged to her home where the rest of the cash was recovered.
Lagos tenant uses Landlord’s apartment to dupe house appliance vendors of N50 million
Hey peepz, I have a gist tho I don’t know if it’s true or not..But I will say it Sha. I was just walking on the street 2receive fresh air when I saw a couple. d man was telling his wife about an incident. I kukuma slowed down an walked behind them to hear d full gist.
It was more like a scam story. A certain man walked up to a Landlord in our area and requested to rent his apartment for 2 months, with the excuse that he was traveling to Canada and just came to Lagos for the Visa Processing.. They agreed on 150K.
The man paid and took ownership of the apartment.He then went out to Vendors in town and negotiated to buy expensive items on lease. With installment payment plans.. He was said to have collected home appliance worth N50,000,000 from various vendors.
He then took them all to the apartment one by one to build trust. At least once they know he lives there, they can easily come around and pack their stuffs if he defaults, these people didn’t know what would hit them was going to be deadlier than Tsunami.
As agreed with the Landlord, the man packed out even earlier than expected… Left with all the items, of which he had not finished the payment..and the Landlord was so happy to have struck a better deal He immediately rented out the apartment to another family.
One by one, the creditors began to come in and same story was relieved to them.. Some fainted, some threatened hell fire …. To cut the long story short, Baba Ijebu was arrested alongside the new tenant.. You know Naija now… #POLICE no wan hear wuen
They were only saved after a Landlord intervened. He is a legal practitioner and took up the case. But sincerely speaking. I wonder how some people feel at rest knowing fully well their victims would suffer. I guess it all centers on lack of conscience. This is bad #dojon
It was more like a scam story. 🙆 A certain man walked up to a Landlord in our area and requested to rent his apartment for 2 months, with the excuse that he was traveling to Canada 🍁 and just came to Lagos for the Visa Processing.. They agreed on 150K.
— Diary of a Jobless Nigerian Youth (@wenogetjob) May 15, 2018
How a middle-aged man died after withdrawing N100,200 from the bank will shock you
What could have taken the life of a middle-aged man, identified only as Muyibi, who collapsed and died in a commercial cab in the Ojota area of Lagos State.
PUNCH Metro reports that Muyibi boarded the cab after withdrawing money from a United Bank for Africa branch in the Ogudu area. Then the driver had turned to to take his fee from Muyibi when he realized the man had become motionless. After reaching the terminus, a resident told Punch’s correspondent that the driver alighted from the cab to slightly push Muyibi, who was cold.
The resident, who did not want to be identified, said,
“The driver had picked some other passengers along the way, and they had all paid and dropped off at their various bus stops.
“When the victim did not respond when they got to the terminus, the driver parked the cab to rouse him, but he was cold.
The driver raised the alarm, which drew the attention of commuters and passersby to the scene. People checked him and discovered that the man was dead.”
Policemen from the Ogudu division were said to have been alerted to the incident. The driver’s vehicle was impounded just like that, while the man’s body was deposited in a morgue.
A source person at the terminus who spoke with Punch newspaper confirmed the incident, saying:
“It happened around 3pm on Friday. The man went to withdraw some money in UBA. The Ogudu Divisional Police Officer was compassionate; she pitied the cab driver, who had become jittery.
Although the man was not detained, his cab was impounded at the station pending when the deceased’s family would show up,” he added.
Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, said the police recovered N100,200 from the victim’s bag.
“The man was on his way to Ojota when he collapsed and died. We recovered the sum of N100,200 from his bag.
He also had a phone, which had a new SIM card. There is no contact on the phone and nobody has called him. We have a lead as to where he could be living.
His body has been deposited in a morgue for autopsy.”
Entertainment1 week ago
You won’t believe this hilarious Celebrity fashion challenge
Social Media6 days ago
#Bet9jaNYSCcup – All the photos from Bet9ja NYSC CUP
Entertainment6 days ago
Reactions to DJ Cuppy’s latest music, Charged Up!!!
Uncategorized2 years ago
End of the World! – See what a young girl posted to celebrate her boyfriends birthday
News4 days ago
Graduated from Ransome Kuti 30 years ago and their reunion is epic
Politics3 days ago
Buhari’s WAEC Cert – US Army War College said they don’t have it
Politics5 days ago
Reno Omokri dares El-rufai to deny sending him an email calling Southern women ‘whores’
Entertainment16 hours ago
30+ Epic Street Art of All Times