1. Each time I kill a mosquito, I put it on a chair next to my bed so that other mosquitoes can see how dangerous I am.
2. All this girls shouting he broke my heart” its painful” see you let me tell you, nothing is more painful than Zipping your trouser mistakenly with your penis guys could testify to this situation.
3. Ask a girl online. …”How are you” and if she replies. ..”I am not fine”* .. *My brother….logout immediately, in fact Switch off, your phone and Remove the battery, remove your sim card, keep your phone out of sight because we all know what would follow that am not fine. No say I did not tell you ooo
4. How do we judge this A woman was breastfeeding her son outside, a lady, Passing by said he sucks just like his father. We ave been separating fight since
5. These girls complaining they hate boys with sagged trousers yet they have sagged boob’s, my sister birds of the same feathers fly together . Lemme come and be going before i start receiving miraculous slaps.
6. The way you see some girls speak English nowadays..You would think they don’t visit the toilet.
7. Ladies please shave your armpits, stop covering them with a laughing emoji when
taking a selfie. please don’t insult me cause am not your mate.
8. Slim ladies are beautiful the problem come when she is pregnant, she looks like python that has swallowed an elephant.
9. BOY: Hello Beauty, you look very pretty, what’s your name?
GIRL: Itz Mhiz Princess Beauty La Porch
Boy: Hmmmm. I would
like to know you better. Are you On whatsApp, Twitter,
BOY: So how do I reach you?
GIRL: I’m on moneygram, western union, ATM, wire and bank
BOY: Oh Sorry!!! My Phone doesn’t support those
10.If u read dis post and you laughed, you owe me a share
Woman arrested for scamming church in Ogun state of N100m
A 39-year old woman, Iwuagwu Onyinyechi, has been apprehended by the Ogun police command after she defrauded a Christian church the sum of N100m, under the disguise of assisting the church to raise fund for her charity programme. Onyinyechi was able to defraud the church with forged documents three good times.
The police command in a statement read by its spokesman on Sunday Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Onyinyechi’s arrest followed a complain filed by a lawyer of the church, Godswill Ojakovo, to the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, in which he said that his client, the church, was defrauded by Onyinyechi through an act of forgery.
According to the spokesman, Oyeyemi, the suspect claimed to have obtained a Local Purchase Order (LPO) from a property company and pleaded to the church to help fund the LPO, after which a sum of N33.118m was successfully transferred into to her bank account.
While the church was awaiting the repayment of the loan, Onyinyechi came with another two LPOs she claimed she got from a Catholic Hospital, Iju and a private school in Ikorodu, Lagos State. Another sum of N77m was given to her, after convincing the church with relevant documents and proofs to back her claims.
But as soon as Onyinyechi got the last payment in September 2018, she went loose and this prompted the church to make discreet inquiries about the LPOs she submitted and found out that they were forged.
Tanzania woman attacked by her husband for refusing to give him anal sex
A married woman from Kijichi Mkoa, Western Zanzibar in Tanzania is left with deep cuts on her face after a fight with her husband whom she refused to give anal sex.
The victim says her husband been making moves to get his demands but she has been refusing only because Islam does not support anal sex. The victim says her partner says she is being “naive” on matters with sex.
“He began demanding anal sex from me three months after our wedding. I told him: ‘no’; straight away! He, however, kept on urging me to give in to his demands. Even when I was seven months pregnant, he still wanted to have anal sex with me. I stood my ground, nonetheless,”- the victim told Tanzania’s Mwananchi Newspaper .
The lady revealed that her husband was rejected by two women because he asked them of the same act. The accused, denied his wife’s claims, saying the fight between them broke out after his in-laws (wife relatives) demanded a lot of money as dowry from him.
According to him, his wife’s family mocks him for being “broke”.
- Entertainment1 week ago
#MondayMotivation – It’s risky not to a risk
- Social Media4 days ago
INEC postpones 2019 general elections, Nigerians react
- Social Media2 days ago
Poor Parents following pastor’s advice cause Imbecility on their child
- Social Media3 days ago
#ArewaMeToo – Fight against child girl molesting
- Entertainment1 week ago
“I Go Dye” awards 5 Nigerians with $1000 each
- News3 days ago
INEC gives good reason why it postponed 2019 General Election
- Politics4 days ago
Dr. Chima Amadi unravels possible truth behind postponed 2019 General Election
- Entertainment2 days ago
#MondayMotivation – Be Kind to Yourself