A huge chimney in a city in northern China has burnt in a inferno this led to jokes online about how it was possible for such a structure to be set ablaze.
The fire which broke out on Thursday morning in Xian in Shaanxi province consumed the 100-metre high chimney which is owned by a heating supply company and is a well known landmark in the city.
Stats shows that nobody was injured in the fire, which was brought under control on Thursday morning. Why would anybody get hurt when Chinese are good at reflexes.
Flames and smoke were seen pouring from the tall chimney before the blaze was brought under control at about 10am,china time. Roads near the chimney were closed for several hours.
The chimney was severely damaged in the fire. A lower concrete chimney formerly on the site was demolished and replaced with a steel reinforced structure three years ago, the report said.
One person commented on social media: “It is incredible that a chimney can go up in smoke. It must be a joke.”
Another said: “It remained safe for 30 years as a concrete chimney, but died soon after changing to a longer-lifespan structure. It was just not blessed.”
Read Also:Man arrested for impersonating a police man on facebook
Boyfriend chops girlfriend’s head because her food was tasteless
If you want to read the sad story of a frustrated man who beheaded his girlfriend because the cabbage soup she made was tasteless, stay on this page.
The anonymous man also tried to take his own life afterwards, but it failed.
Mixed feelings – 😶.
The 43-year-old man recently lost his job and took to drinking to hopefully suppres the pain.
Suddenly he became angry when his 47-year-old partner cooked tasteless Shchi (cabbage) soup. He then chopped her head which lead to her death at their home in Kozlovka village, Russia.
Police officers found the body of the dead woman, with her head berated, in Russia, Smolensk region.
The woman’s lover has been detained at the couple’s home and a criminal investigation has been launched according to part 1 article 105 of the Russian criminal code – deliberate murder.
People lived around said that the man was never that aggressive but after he recently lost his job and started drinking, he went bananas.
There have been several cases where job loss can make one take the wrong turn in life and do something unimaginable. That’s why laid off workers need a therapist if any unusable behavior is read.
This is the second case in less than a week in Russia where complaints about bad cooking have resulted in murder.
Linda Ikeji reports that just last week, a woman murdered her husband by stabbing him at least 35 times because he had commented on the food she served their guest.
The husband said that the food she served their guests was lacking salt.
Local Government Chairman kneeling down after he shouted “APC” during PDP campaign rally
Francis Ayagah, Local government chairman of Gwer west local government area in Benue state kneeling down as instructed after he chanted “APC” during a PDP campaign rally.
Don’t put all the blame on Francis Ayagah. He was elected as LG Chairman under the sweeps of APC, but he defected to the umbrella of PDP after power changed hands in Benue state.
Eunice Ortom, wife of Samuel Ortom, Benue state Governor organized a rally to campaign for the re-election of her husband as Gorvenor. Eunice Ortom hails from the local government which Francis Ayagah leads.
Francis Ayagah was called up to the podium to make a speech. Unfortunately for him, he lost track of the political party’s platform he is on.
Report has it that he shouted “Aaaaa Peee Ceeee” twice to a crowd of PDP supporters who couldn’t hold back the disgrace.
Subsequently he was summoned by the leaders of PDP in Benue state and was seen kneeling down.
Power Outage hit Murtala Mohammed Airport for five hours – Read what passengers did
It came as a shock as Murtala Mohammed Airport in Ikeja Lagos State went into stone age for five hours. The airport experienced power outage which forced the terminal to switch to manual for continuity.
The General Manager, Corporate Communications, FAAN, Henrietta Yakubu, said that the power failure was due to a “minor electrical fault”.
Sahara Reporters reported that sources close to the terminal reveal that some of the passengers had to pull off their shirt especially the males and use hand fans.
Yakubu further stated that FAA engineers were already working to rectify the “minor electrical fault”, assuring the public that normalcy would be restored soon.
Yakubu added by saying that the outage did not affect normal flight operations at the airport and flight operations continued uninterrupted.
Well, the terminal crew switched to manual.
Entertainment1 week ago
Talk, Falz’s music video explained
Social Media4 days ago
Asiwaju Micheal, Business man who committed suicide over rape accusation on Twitter
Entertainment1 week ago
#MondayMotivation – Once there is Life, there is Hope
Social Media1 week ago
10 Year Challenge, see our top picks
Entertainment2 days ago
#MondayMotivation – More adventure, more experience, more Intelligence
News6 days ago
Presbyterian pastor Justin Hoke sacked for saying “Homosexuality is still a sin”
Entertainment1 week ago
Simple Steps on How to Spot Broke girls
Entertainment5 days ago
Will Simi and Adekunle Gold’s marriage be forever ? – Yes, read why