Connect with us


Mother of three also a widow shocked to death by bare electric wire in Ebonyi state



A mum (widow) of three kids have been electrocuted to death by bare electric cable which was lying carelessly on the ground. The kids now orphans lost their dad at their toddler age have also lost their mom who went to fetch water and got electrocuted to death. The news was made public by facebook user, Basil who said the mother of the three kids lost her husband just two years into their marriage. 

Basil wrote

“Death! Death!! Death!!!. In Ebonyi state yesterday around 8:35pm, this whom was electrocuted by electric wire careless left naked by those maintaining Street light along udoka hall Cas campus on a path leading to her house. The whom went to fetch water with her little kid wen she mate her death. The most painful aspect of it that her husband died a 2yrs after their marriage leaving her With 3 kids. The eldest among them is 8yrs. Pls I appeal to government of Ebonyi state to run into aid of these children and recuse them from perpetual suffering. Pls. From Basil, an eye witness”