*Guide on how to stay safe in the entire South east during the Military exercise named “Egwu Eke II(Python Dance II)” from Sept.15th, 2017 to Oct.14, 2017.
Your Life Is In Your Hand(But Most Assuredly In God’s Hands).
1. Always carry Ur ID Card with U, so that U can always identify Urself whenever U are called Upon to do so.
2. Never stay out late for whatever reason.
3. If U must drive, make sure Ur driver’s license and all Ur car/bus particulars are complete and valid.
4. If possible, do not use car tinted glass even if U have permit.
5. If U are stopped at the check point, answer ONLY the questions that U are asked. Do not volunteer any information nor ask questions.
6. Do not for any reason argue with any Military Personnel, they are all battle ready!
7. Stay indoors as much as possible, go out if it is absolutely necessary.
8. Do not play ball on the street.
9. Do not jog on the street.
10. Do not for any reason carry Biafran flag with U.
11. Do not play loud music in Ur car.
12. Do not Undertake any inter-state journey, unless it is absolutely necessary. You must target to arrive Ur destination before it qets dark.
13. Avoid fixinq weddinqs, burials or any form of function that will require the gatherinq of many people.
14. Females should as much as possible move around in pairs.
15. Be warned, this is like war situation!!!
KenPoly graduate who killed himself, cheated on his girlfriend
Shocking news of a graduate of Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (Kenpoly), Charles Orji who killed himself over a breakup with his girlfriend broke the internet last week.
The sad news was shared by a Twitter user who wrote,
“A Graduate From The Department Of Estate Management KenPoly Named Charles Orji Has Reportedly Committed Suicide This Morning After his girlfriend dumped him!!! Na wao!”.
Ken Saro-Wiwa polytechnic officials reported that Charles took in “sniper”, a strong insecticide, as a means to end his life.
According to reports by close persons, Charles was hurriedly buried in his hometown due to the unfortunate nature of his death.
As of last week, the reason behind the break-up wasn’t not know until Charles’s family member revealed the unknown. Charles cheated on his girlfriend and killed himself because his girlfriend refused to continue with the relationship.
The family member wrote,
“Charles I’m mad at you for what you’ve done and what you put my sister and our family through, we all loved you for who you were to her and to us. This isn’t the first time you’ve tried to kill yourself for a girl you love, but why make rejoice take the blame for your suicide this time around?
“You weren’t faithful to her but you claimed to love her, you confessed to sleeping with her close friend and even other girls, you weren’t faithful but she forgave you, even though she decided not to put up with your unfaithfulness anymore. You made such a rash decision drinking 3 bottles of sniper just because of the text she sent to you, didn’t even wait to talk to her, when you were rushed to the hospital, she had to send 20k to your people for hospital bills, money she doesn’t even have… before you died you told people that she is to be blamed for your death, now on social media people are cussing her out because of you, your family is threatening her, she’s not safe anymore.
charley, you’ve brought her pain, and no one is even giving her a listening ear… you don’t do that to someone you love… I’ve said enough, let me not say anymore.
“Rest In Peace”.
Lady who videoed Success, cries out for her own share of money
We’ve waited a very long time for this. A time when the lady who videoed Success will ask for her own share of the cake.
Recall the viral video of a school girl, Success Adegor who was chased home for not paying her school fees.
Success got several monetary donations from Nigerians and the Delta State government. Some promised to look into her school’s improverished state and fund her education to tertiary level.
Well, the director of that video,a lady identified as Stephanie Idolor has cried out for her own piece of cake. Obviously, nothing has gotten to her yet as she wrote a piece on Instagram which reads.
“It’s not like I want to share any percentage of the money they have made with them, they are my neighbours, but If Success and Her Family Have Made Over N5Million I deserve at least N1Million”.
Well, to me, I think Stephanie Idolor deserves more than one million naira. She carried out pure Journalism.
- Entertainment4 days ago
Church of Satan mentions Daddy freeze for saying marital vows are satanic
- News2 days ago
AIT owner, Raymond Dokpesi, arrested at Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport
- Social Media5 days ago
Online polls suggests that Buhari is to be blamed after a girl went from Lagos to Ibadan to see her boyfriend
- News1 day ago
Thugs disrupt voting in Kano gubernatorial re-run election – (Video)
- News3 days ago
Chinese father sells his baby daughter to pay off gambling debts
- Entertainment3 days ago
Singer, BadBoy JP calls out Teni and Wizkid for stealing his song
- News3 days ago
Driver lands in court after landing a heavy punch on his boss
- Social Media3 days ago
Female Student assaulted by JAMB lesson teacher in Lagos – Video