1. In the last 24 hours, reports have emanated from different sources that during the course of his 94 day medical sojourn in the United Kingdom, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) has received treatment for an undisclosed form of cancer. These reports state that this treatment includes chemotherapy and go further to declare that President Buhari has become affected thereby to the point where he has severe difficulty communicating with the medical personnel treating him as well as close aides and family who are around him.
2. These reports are difficult to confirm or refute because of the secrecy with which President Buhari’s aides have handled information related to his illness. The reports are deeply disturbing and are a source of grave concern. Even more disturbing is the fact that there are several conspiracy theories circulating as to the state of health the president and how the secrecy behind his ailment persists only to favor the cabals and influence peddlers playing chess with the lives of 200million Nigerians.
3. It is in this light that we ask the Presidency to clear the air by providing full disclosure of the details of the illness which the President suffers from and the nature of treatment he is undergoing to combat such illness.
4. Nigerians will recall that for a long time, false information has been peddled around parts of the country that President Buhari was poisoned. Therefore, It is imperative to point out that only full disclosure of the details of the President’s ill-health will put an end to reports of this nature and prevent the sort of social upheaval the lack of information may cause.
5. Finally, we have read the statement made by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media & Publicity, Alhaji Garba Shehu, to the effect that our demands for full disclosure and resignation upon confirmation of incapacitation are an attempt to distract the government from the fight against corruption.
It is shameful that this pedantic sort of reasoning is still being applied to critical issues at this point of our national history. At no point has any correlation been made between our demands on President Buhari’s health status and the fight against corruption.
Therefore, and for the avoidance of doubt, we urge the government to continue the fight against corruption by arresting, prosecuting and securing the conviction of any person or group of persons who are found guilty of looting the nation’s treasuries. At the same time, we urge government to ensure it fully discloses the details of President Buhari’s illness.
God bless Nigeria.
Charles Oputa (Leader, #ResumeOrResign Movement)
FOR: Our Mumu Don Do Movement.
Deji Adeyanju (Co-Convener, #ResumeOrResign Movement
For: Concerned Nigerians.
Bullying forces 10-year-old Boy with colostomy bag to commit suicide
10-year-old Seven Bridges, who suffers digestion related health condition that means he has to wear a colostomy bag, has committed suicide after he was ridiculed in school for it. Seven Bridges from Kentucky, hanged himself at home on Saturday while his mother went shopping for groceries.
Now you see how serious depression can be.
Seven Bridges mum, Tami Charles, said she found him hanging when she returned from shopping at about 10:30am inside a closet.
Seven Bridges was born with a rare bowel condition that requires a colostomy bag attached to his stomach for collecting feces which normally goes through the anus. He was often bullied in school and in buses when the feces smell. Tami , his mother said her son’s school, Kerrick Elementary failed him and she and the boy’s father, Donnie Bridges, plan to take legal action against the child’s school district, Jefferson County Public Schools.
Boyfriend chops girlfriend’s head because her food was tasteless
If you want to read the sad story of a frustrated man who beheaded his girlfriend because the cabbage soup she made was tasteless, stay on this page.
The anonymous man also tried to take his own life afterwards, but it failed.
Mixed feelings – 😶.
The 43-year-old man recently lost his job and took to drinking to hopefully suppres the pain.
Suddenly he became angry when his 47-year-old partner cooked tasteless Shchi (cabbage) soup. He then chopped her head which lead to her death at their home in Kozlovka village, Russia.
Police officers found the body of the dead woman, with her head berated, in Russia, Smolensk region.
The woman’s lover has been detained at the couple’s home and a criminal investigation has been launched according to part 1 article 105 of the Russian criminal code – deliberate murder.
People lived around said that the man was never that aggressive but after he recently lost his job and started drinking, he went bananas.
There have been several cases where job loss can make one take the wrong turn in life and do something unimaginable. That’s why laid off workers need a therapist if any unusable behavior is read.
This is the second case in less than a week in Russia where complaints about bad cooking have resulted in murder.
Linda Ikeji reports that just last week, a woman murdered her husband by stabbing him at least 35 times because he had commented on the food she served their guest.
The husband said that the food she served their guests was lacking salt.
Local Government Chairman kneeling down after he shouted “APC” during PDP campaign rally
Francis Ayagah, Local government chairman of Gwer west local government area in Benue state kneeling down as instructed after he chanted “APC” during a PDP campaign rally.
Don’t put all the blame on Francis Ayagah. He was elected as LG Chairman under the sweeps of APC, but he defected to the umbrella of PDP after power changed hands in Benue state.
Eunice Ortom, wife of Samuel Ortom, Benue state Governor organized a rally to campaign for the re-election of her husband as Gorvenor. Eunice Ortom hails from the local government which Francis Ayagah leads.
Francis Ayagah was called up to the podium to make a speech. Unfortunately for him, he lost track of the political party’s platform he is on.
Report has it that he shouted “Aaaaa Peee Ceeee” twice to a crowd of PDP supporters who couldn’t hold back the disgrace.
Subsequently he was summoned by the leaders of PDP in Benue state and was seen kneeling down.
Entertainment1 week ago
Talk, Falz’s music video explained
Social Media5 days ago
Asiwaju Micheal, Business man who committed suicide over rape accusation on Twitter
Entertainment1 week ago
#MondayMotivation – Once there is Life, there is Hope
Social Media1 week ago
10 Year Challenge, see our top picks
Entertainment3 days ago
#MondayMotivation – More adventure, more experience, more Intelligence
News7 days ago
Presbyterian pastor Justin Hoke sacked for saying “Homosexuality is still a sin”
Entertainment6 days ago
Will Simi and Adekunle Gold’s marriage be forever ? – Yes, read why
Entertainment1 week ago
Simple Steps on How to Spot Broke girls