You maybe a guy or a lady reading this, probably a girl, cause a girl will be so curious on what they do most. However whatever gender you are, you have to agree with me on the list below.
- Girls use the toilet most.
- Of both genders, girls sit most.
- Most girls are lazy.
- Girls have most apps on their phone.
- There is a high ratio of ugly girls to beautiful when compared to the ratio of guys.
- Girls burn most of their energy when talking due to gestures the make.
- Girls are more good looking than guys.
- Most girls don’t know how to sing when compared to Guys
- Girls use more time on make-up than when bathing.
- Girls love hangouts/parties than boys.
- Colors are part of a girl’s life.
- An intelligent girl in a class perform better than most boys but they are few.
- Most girls don’t match beauty with brains.
- Girls think faster than boys
- A girl’s creativity is more preferred to that of a guy.
- Most girls are not tech-inclined but can use their phone more than half of the day.
- Girls put on more clothing than boys – average being 6 clothing at once.
- Girls love jewels compared to guys.
- An economical girl can save 10% better than an economical guy.
- Most ladies are fat but like to be slim why most slim ones like being fat.
- Girls love movies than boys.
- Most girls love being late than punctual intentionally.
- Girls love attention more than respect.
- Bad girls hook up with bad boys that don’t like them bad.
- Most girls don;t know their responsibilities until they are 20.
- Girls get taller than boys at early ages.
- Most girls love… add the rest in the comment section.
Got any i didn’t cover, add it in the comment section below
KenPoly graduate who killed himself, cheated on his girlfriend
Shocking news of a graduate of Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (Kenpoly), Charles Orji who killed himself over a breakup with his girlfriend broke the internet last week.
The sad news was shared by a Twitter user who wrote,
“A Graduate From The Department Of Estate Management KenPoly Named Charles Orji Has Reportedly Committed Suicide This Morning After his girlfriend dumped him!!! Na wao!”.
Ken Saro-Wiwa polytechnic officials reported that Charles took in “sniper”, a strong insecticide, as a means to end his life.
According to reports by close persons, Charles was hurriedly buried in his hometown due to the unfortunate nature of his death.
As of last week, the reason behind the break-up wasn’t not know until Charles’s family member revealed the unknown. Charles cheated on his girlfriend and killed himself because his girlfriend refused to continue with the relationship.
The family member wrote,
“Charles I’m mad at you for what you’ve done and what you put my sister and our family through, we all loved you for who you were to her and to us. This isn’t the first time you’ve tried to kill yourself for a girl you love, but why make rejoice take the blame for your suicide this time around?
“You weren’t faithful to her but you claimed to love her, you confessed to sleeping with her close friend and even other girls, you weren’t faithful but she forgave you, even though she decided not to put up with your unfaithfulness anymore. You made such a rash decision drinking 3 bottles of sniper just because of the text she sent to you, didn’t even wait to talk to her, when you were rushed to the hospital, she had to send 20k to your people for hospital bills, money she doesn’t even have… before you died you told people that she is to be blamed for your death, now on social media people are cussing her out because of you, your family is threatening her, she’s not safe anymore.
charley, you’ve brought her pain, and no one is even giving her a listening ear… you don’t do that to someone you love… I’ve said enough, let me not say anymore.
“Rest In Peace”.
Lady who videoed Success, cries out for her own share of money
We’ve waited a very long time for this. A time when the lady who videoed Success will ask for her own share of the cake.
Recall the viral video of a school girl, Success Adegor who was chased home for not paying her school fees.
Success got several monetary donations from Nigerians and the Delta State government. Some promised to look into her school’s improverished state and fund her education to tertiary level.
Well, the director of that video,a lady identified as Stephanie Idolor has cried out for her own piece of cake. Obviously, nothing has gotten to her yet as she wrote a piece on Instagram which reads.
“It’s not like I want to share any percentage of the money they have made with them, they are my neighbours, but If Success and Her Family Have Made Over N5Million I deserve at least N1Million”.
Well, to me, I think Stephanie Idolor deserves more than one million naira. She carried out pure Journalism.
- News3 days ago
AIT owner, Raymond Dokpesi, arrested at Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport
- News2 days ago
Thugs disrupt voting in Kano gubernatorial re-run election – (Video)
- Entertainment4 days ago
Singer, BadBoy JP calls out Teni and Wizkid for stealing his song
- News4 days ago
Chinese father sells his baby daughter to pay off gambling debts
- Social Media4 days ago
Female Student assaulted by JAMB lesson teacher in Lagos – Video
- Entertainment26 mins ago
Best of “#Antwey” trend among Nigerians on Twitter
- News4 days ago
Driver lands in court after landing a heavy punch on his boss
- News4 days ago
US college Student baths bleach into her roommate’s eyes