You may have heard a lot about the city Aba, but what you are about to read below, have not been said about the business city, Aba in Abia state Nigeria, Africa, Earth.
|Aba town hall|
1. Aba is the one of the most business borne place in Nigeria, second to Lagos which is the top.
2. You can wear a perfume and expect to have the scent fresh after walking the roads in Aba.
3. Neatness is a rare gem in Aba environs.
4. Raining seasons are the worst times in Aba.
5. There is high ratio of Keke-driver (tricycle) to bus driver since the onset of Keke.
6. Dry cleaning is the most lucrative Job in Aba as there are less competitors.
7. Roads are nothing to write home about.
8. The longest lasting road in Aba is the less used roads the was constructed since 2001 – Crescent road by park.
9. There is no Federal school in Aba.
10. A single university exist in Aba and it is the lowest ranking university.
11. Aba is more popular than the state it belongs in – Abia state.
12. Everything is business in Aba, so long as money is involved.
13. Do not steal in Aba, you would get mobbed even if you posses a seasoning cube not belonging to you.
14. There are no weekends for traders in Aba, the seven days in a week are all working days.
15. Aba has two local government namely, Aba north and Aba south
16. Sundays are the only days for putting on Nice cloths in Aba
17. Rain can be used as excuses in Aba, and your business partner will understand
19. St Michaels is the Tech village in Aba, everything tech is possible there.
20. Main park in Aba leads to everywhere in Nigeria except Sambisa.
21. Show-case phones are cheapest and most troublesome.
22. Aba has gutters that do not have any route for water.
23. Aba girls only recommend Crunchies on sundays and Apples on saturday.
24. Hotels in Aba are not higher than 3 star.
25. Government use house builders to construct roads.
26. The company that construct roads in Aba are always having a Chinese man leading.
27. In Aba, it takes 3 months to complete a 100m water drainage.
28. Pot holes are decors along the roads.
29. Do not go along park road while putting on white.
30. Osisioma road in Aba have more than 15 Fuel stations along the road and they are all making their money.
31. The busiest place in Aba is Ariaria.
32. The loneliest place in Aba is not existent, everywhere is busy.
33. Ngwa clan dominate the affairs in Aba.
34. In Aba “vooom ka-mma karia statement” – is better to run than write police statement.
35. Thugs are seen everywhere in Aba.
36. Ngwa-road is the dirtiest place in Aba.
37. Boutiques in Aba are high grade Okirika cloths.
38. The cheapest things are in Park
39. Train transportation is possible in Aba.
40. In Aba, churches could share one building.
41. Don’t make the mistake of doing pay-before-service with tailors in Aba.
42. Men in Aba won’t mind using your doorstep as a spot to ease themselves
43. Car technician in Aba (Mechanic) have not plan to look neat during work.
44. If you think you are strong, then go and drag bus at York park loading umuahia transport vehicle.
45. Abia poly is located in Aba and it is more expensive than Federal polytechnics in Nigeria, besides strike is their hobby.
|Abia state tower in umuahia|
Employment seeking girl steals N108k from her prospective employer
Opportunity comes but once, this young girl believes as she stole N108k from her prospective employer. A female jobseeker has been captured for taking One Hundred and Eight Thousand Naira amid her prospective employee meeting in Delta State.
It was accumulated that the businessperson at the organization had ventured out to get something, leaving the suspect in the workplace. The young lady professedly utilized the chance to take N108k and fled.
Good fortune, be that as it may, ran out on her, days after the fact, while going through the road where the workplace is found. She was expeditiously caught and dragged to her home where the rest of the cash was recovered.
Lagos tenant uses Landlord’s apartment to dupe house appliance vendors of N50 million
Hey peepz, I have a gist tho I don’t know if it’s true or not..But I will say it Sha. I was just walking on the street 2receive fresh air when I saw a couple. d man was telling his wife about an incident. I kukuma slowed down an walked behind them to hear d full gist.
It was more like a scam story. A certain man walked up to a Landlord in our area and requested to rent his apartment for 2 months, with the excuse that he was traveling to Canada and just came to Lagos for the Visa Processing.. They agreed on 150K.
The man paid and took ownership of the apartment.He then went out to Vendors in town and negotiated to buy expensive items on lease. With installment payment plans.. He was said to have collected home appliance worth N50,000,000 from various vendors.
He then took them all to the apartment one by one to build trust. At least once they know he lives there, they can easily come around and pack their stuffs if he defaults, these people didn’t know what would hit them was going to be deadlier than Tsunami.
As agreed with the Landlord, the man packed out even earlier than expected… Left with all the items, of which he had not finished the payment..and the Landlord was so happy to have struck a better deal He immediately rented out the apartment to another family.
One by one, the creditors began to come in and same story was relieved to them.. Some fainted, some threatened hell fire …. To cut the long story short, Baba Ijebu was arrested alongside the new tenant.. You know Naija now… #POLICE no wan hear wuen
They were only saved after a Landlord intervened. He is a legal practitioner and took up the case. But sincerely speaking. I wonder how some people feel at rest knowing fully well their victims would suffer. I guess it all centers on lack of conscience. This is bad #dojon
It was more like a scam story. 🙆 A certain man walked up to a Landlord in our area and requested to rent his apartment for 2 months, with the excuse that he was traveling to Canada 🍁 and just came to Lagos for the Visa Processing.. They agreed on 150K.
— Diary of a Jobless Nigerian Youth (@wenogetjob) May 15, 2018
How a middle-aged man died after withdrawing N100,200 from the bank will shock you
What could have taken the life of a middle-aged man, identified only as Muyibi, who collapsed and died in a commercial cab in the Ojota area of Lagos State.
PUNCH Metro reports that Muyibi boarded the cab after withdrawing money from a United Bank for Africa branch in the Ogudu area. Then the driver had turned to to take his fee from Muyibi when he realized the man had become motionless. After reaching the terminus, a resident told Punch’s correspondent that the driver alighted from the cab to slightly push Muyibi, who was cold.
The resident, who did not want to be identified, said,
“The driver had picked some other passengers along the way, and they had all paid and dropped off at their various bus stops.
“When the victim did not respond when they got to the terminus, the driver parked the cab to rouse him, but he was cold.
The driver raised the alarm, which drew the attention of commuters and passersby to the scene. People checked him and discovered that the man was dead.”
Policemen from the Ogudu division were said to have been alerted to the incident. The driver’s vehicle was impounded just like that, while the man’s body was deposited in a morgue.
A source person at the terminus who spoke with Punch newspaper confirmed the incident, saying:
“It happened around 3pm on Friday. The man went to withdraw some money in UBA. The Ogudu Divisional Police Officer was compassionate; she pitied the cab driver, who had become jittery.
Although the man was not detained, his cab was impounded at the station pending when the deceased’s family would show up,” he added.
Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, said the police recovered N100,200 from the victim’s bag.
“The man was on his way to Ojota when he collapsed and died. We recovered the sum of N100,200 from his bag.
He also had a phone, which had a new SIM card. There is no contact on the phone and nobody has called him. We have a lead as to where he could be living.
His body has been deposited in a morgue for autopsy.”
Social Media7 days ago
#Bet9jaNYSCcup – All the photos from Bet9ja NYSC CUP
Entertainment1 week ago
You won’t believe this hilarious Celebrity fashion challenge
Entertainment6 days ago
Reactions to DJ Cuppy’s latest music, Charged Up!!!
Uncategorized2 years ago
End of the World! – See what a young girl posted to celebrate her boyfriends birthday
News5 days ago
Graduated from Ransome Kuti 30 years ago and their reunion is epic
Politics4 days ago
Buhari’s WAEC Cert – US Army War College said they don’t have it
Politics5 days ago
Reno Omokri dares El-rufai to deny sending him an email calling Southern women ‘whores’
Entertainment24 hours ago
30+ Epic Street Art of All Times